Summary of product characteristics
Testosterone is an androgenic hormone that dominates the male body, but also plays an important role in the functioning of the female body. The main functions of hormones are:
- Stimulating muscle tissue growth;
- Subcutaneous fat burning;
- Maintaining adequate bone density;
- Activation of muscle cell regeneration;
- Development of secondary sexual characteristics in men;
- Normalization of the male reproductive system.
There are two main biologically active forms of this hormone in the body, free and bound to globulin. Their lack causes the development of many pathologies.
There is a common misconception that testosterone cypionate is more effective or faster than enanthate. The profile of both drugs is almost identical:
- Reducing the body’s own testosterone production;
- Increase muscle protein synthesis just as effectively as your testosterone;
- They are characterized by high aromatization of estrogen;
- It is not toxic to the liver;
- Inhibit hypothalamic activity in testosterone production;
- It is used in the form of injections;
- Valid for up to two weeks.
It is not recommended for use in women because the side effects of excess testosterone, such as amenorrhea and growth in men, are very difficult to eliminate even after stopping use.
Benefits of Testosterone Cypionate
- Perfectly increases muscle mass and strength of athletes;
- Strengthens bones;
- Helps reduce joint tension
- Increases appetite;
- Supports post-workout recovery
- Supports fat loss;
- Increases the number of red blood cells;
- Improves muscle contractions;
- Increases metabolic activity.
Use and Dosage of Testosterone Cypionate
As mentioned, beginners should be limited to 200-250 mg per week. If you are preparing for a competition, you can increase it to 400-500 without worrying about side effects. For experienced athletes, this may not be enough at the competition level. In this case, a dose of 1000 mg per week will give excellent results in gaining muscle mass and strength – the main goal of the drug.
Short-term treatment with cypionate or testosterone enanthate lasts 6-8 weeks, but experts recommend a longer period of 12 weeks.
Representatives of the highest caste of professional athletes use doses higher than 1000 mg per week. They combine testosterone cypionate with other anabolic steroids, growth hormone jintropin and insulin, resulting in very strong weight gain.
Who needs a steroid course and why
Testosterone Cypionate is a long ester that does not have to be used often, one injection per week is enough. The potential of mass employment courses is obvious. It should be borne in mind that the fluid is delayed for a long time, so do not exceed the recommended dose.
Do not rule out regular hormonal tests, they make it easier to monitor the situation and prescribe medication if necessary.
The following side effects may occur during treatment:
- decreased erectile function;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- increased appetite;
- migraine, shortness of breath;
- rapid breathing;
- bronchitis, sinusitis;
- itching, dry epithelium;
- sleep disorders, aggression;
- depressive states;
- allergic reactions;
- increase in blood pressure;
- increased sensitivity;
- hair loss, alopecia.